✎ Grab a snack and chew on today's lessons from a woman who went from a high-school dropout to one of the biggest stars in Hollywood, becoming one of the very few entertainers who won a Tony, Emmy, Grammy and Oscar awards! She's Whoopi Goldberg and here's my take on her Top 10 Rules for Success!
★★★ SECRET BONUS VIDEO ★★★
What are the success rules from Steve Jobs, Jeff Bezos, Kanye West, Tony Robbins, and Elon Musk that had the biggest personal impact on me? Find out here: https://www.evancarmichael.com/top10bonusvideo/
❤ HELP TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO ❤
If you loved this video, help people in other countries enjoy it too by making captions for it. Spread the love and impact.
★ MORE RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU ★
If you enjoyed this video, you may enjoy these other videos from Evan Carmichael:
• "CONFRONT Your FEARS!" - Lupita Nyong'o - https://youtu.be/fp1TNj9uXVQ
• "You're The ONLY One STOPPING You!" - Issa Rae - https://youtu.be/ZeAwfyCKJiE
• Ava DuVernay's Top 10 Rules For Success - https://youtu.be/RG_lR8TxOBk
-= WHOOPI'S RULES =-
1. Be successful as a human being
2. Create your own opportunities
3. Be yourself
4. Find your passion
5. Adjust & learn
6. Go do something
7. Have guts
8. Turn difficulties into advantages
9. Make your own decisions
10. Have fun
-= BONUS =-
* Inspire others
* Do it because you love it
✎ She dropped out of Washington Irving High School. She created The Spook Show, a one-woman show composed of different character monologues in 1983. Her breakthrough role was playing Celie in The Color Purple. She won the Academy Award for her role in the romantic fantasy film Ghost. She was the second black woman in the history of the Academy Awards to win an acting Oscar. Her other film roles include Made in America, The Lion King, Ghosts of Mississippi, and Girl, Interrupted. In television, Goldberg is known for her role as Guinan in Star Trek: The Next Generation. Since 2007, she has been the moderator of the daytime television talk show The View. She has been nominated for 13 Emmy Awards for her work in television. She's one of the few entertainers to have won an Emmy Award, a Grammy Award, an Oscar, and a Tony Award.
✔ SOURCES ✔
https://youtu.be/IMBDPOXbAHo Friends of Quinn
https://youtu.be/ZvbgPWFHwlM The Maija Show
https://youtu.be/fCe3EpBbsTw The View
https://youtu.be/Vrlh2fD2TN0 Guillotine Post
https://youtu.be/GBOyEeKRPQs The View
♛ BUY MY BOOKS, CHANGE YOUR LIFE ♛
Some used the ideas in these books to build multi-billion-dollar businesses. I'll give you the simple-yet-powerful formula that they used (and you can) to realize your dreams. Get yours.
✉ JOIN MY #BELIEVE NEWSLETTER ✉
This is the best way to have entrepreneur gold delivered to your inbox, and to be inspired, encouraged and supported in your business. Join #BelieveNation and feel the love.
⚑ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ⚑
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.
¿ COMMON QUESTIONS ¿
• What is #BTA?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
• How do I get one of Evan's t-shirts?: http://evancarmichael.com/Gear.html
• Why does Evan look like Nicolas Cage?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHRniTcRwo
• Why does Evan make so many videos? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEKxGA8xr1k
• How do I vote for the next Top 10 video Evan should make?
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Leave a comment on this video and it'll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evancarmichael/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
• Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
Thank you for watching - I really appreciate it :)